www.media-brokers.com is a website operated by Media Brokers International (“Owner”) Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this site.
These Terms are a binding legal contract between you and us. Please read these Terms; by using this website you accept these Terms as well as any additional terms or conditions presented to you during the course of your use of our service. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, you must not use this website. We reserve the right to change the Terms from time to time at our sole discretion.
By continuing to use our website after we post such changes, you accept the Terms, as modified. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms or any future terms, do not use or access our website. We reserve the right to deny access to this website, or any service provided via this website, to anyone who violates the Terms or who, in our judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy this website, or infringes the rights of others.
We invite you to send in your questions or comments about this website, or to bring to our attention any material you believe to be inaccurate. Please send such comments, including a copy of any material you wish to discuss to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on the bulletin board of our site and any other information you disclose could be collected and used by third parties. This could result in unsolicited messages from others.
We collect online information to respond to your requests, to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our products and services and to assist us in providing our customers a broad range of personalized products and services. For example, we may perform statistical analyses of our visitors’ characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of our site.
We may occasionally send you e-mail offers or periodic mailings from us regarding new products and services or upcoming events. These offers may be based on information you provided us in your responses to our website and based on your history with us as a customer.
We collect information in different ways. We collect information you choose to provide us, such as your name, e-mail address, the pages you access and information such as postal address, telephone numbers and site registrations. Like many other commercial web sites, our web site may collect information about how our site is used.
During registration, if you indicate that you wish to receive e-mail from us, we will use your e-mail address to contact you about services in which you have indicated interest, and any such communication will include instructions on how to opt out of future communications. You can “opt-out” at any time by choosing to “unsubscribe”. Upon your request, we will take all reasonable efforts to delete your personal information from our database, but it may be impossible to delete your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletion. We will not knowingly send messages to customers who have asked us not to. Information you provide us will not be shared with any other company, organization or entity without your permission, except for service providers, business transfers, or compliance with applicable laws.
Our data networks are secured and protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. We periodically review our security and privacy policies and restrict access to the information to authorized personnel. Particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, are encrypted prior to transmission.
We may, if required by law, provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We may also release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, or to protect our own rights and those of our users or others.
If you use this site, you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site, and able to create a binding legal obligation for any liability you may incur when using this site. You also agree to and will abide by all of the Terms.
Representations and Warranties
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use our website, along with all related expenses, fees and other costs.
Limitations on Our Liability
under no circumstances shall owner, or our affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of use of this website or any service available through this website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if owner is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (because certain states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain catgories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to us. in such states, owner’s liabiliity and the liability of owner’s affiliates, agents and licensors is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) you agree that owner’s liability and the liability of owner’s affiliates, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected to the service shall not exceed the amount you paid for the use of the service.
this site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by owner on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. owner makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. owner assures no responsibility and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials from this site
Disclaimer of Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose
Owner makes no representation about the suitability of the materials on this site for any purpose. All such materials and products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. The only warranties made for the products offered on this website are those set forth in each manufacturer’s product or promotional literature, if any. Those warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed.
Links and Third-Party Content
Our website may contain links to other websites, which are not under our control. We do not review, control or monitor the practices, information or materials on any other websites, and are not responsible or liable for the communications, practices, information, content or materials of any of those sites. We provide these links as a customer convenience and to allow advertisers to promote their own sites or products, and do not endorse those sites, companies or their products or services or guarantee the accuracy of any listing or posting. You are responsible for adhering to any other website’s terms and conditions.
You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only, and to not use it to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable, or that encourages conduct that would violate any law, or which, without our prior written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our website
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit;
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- interfere with or disrupt our servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our website; “stalk” or otherwise harass another person; or collect or store personal data about other users
Intellectual Property Rights
(a) Grant of Limited License. Although this website is freely accessible, we don’t intend to give up our rights, or anyone else’s rights, to the materials appearing on this website. The materials available through this website are the property of Owner and our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, or third party media vendorsand are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Unless indicated otherwise, nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as granting any license to intellectual property rights. Owner reserves the right to revoke this limited license at any time without notice and with or without cause. You may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the Owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this website in any form (including by email or other electronic means) without prior written permission from the Owner.
(b) All Media Broker International graphics, logos, page headers, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Owner. All other trademarks not owned by Owner that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to Owner. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on this website without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
The text, copy, illustrations, designs, drawings, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound and all other creative works, and the entire contents of our website, including its overall “look and feel” (collectively, the “Works”) are protected under the United States copyright laws.
No such Works from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the site’s materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the Works or material or their use for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights.
In the event you download software from our site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are hereby licensed to you by us, and we do not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
You shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available on our website any material or creative works protected by copyright, or any trademark or other proprietary right without the prior written permission of the owner(s) of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any such submission
Copyright Infringement: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (as amended, the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted in this website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that we have wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the ten-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see 17 U.S.C 512 for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to: Media Brokers International, 555 North Point Center East, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30022. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalities for false claims under the DMCA.
Ideas, Content or Information Provided By Media Vendors
All media kits, advertising materials, logos, ideas, graphics, or other information or content communicated to Media Brokers International through this site will be subject to the following terms:
- We will not be required to treat any media kit or advertising information as confidential.
- We will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may subsequently appear on our website or other materials found in the public domain.
- You agree that you are responsible for any Submission you submit, including its legality, reliability, originality and copyright. We do not claim ownership of the Submissions. We are purveyors of your media kit information. However, by allowing us the right to put your media information on the internet, you are granting us, our affiliated companies business partners and licensees a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to use the Submissions in connection with all aspects of the operation and promotion, including but not limited to the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat them. You agree that no compensation is owed with respect to any such use of the Submissions by us or our licensees or business partners. We are under no obligation to post or use anything you provide and we may remove it at any time at our discretion. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Submission, that they do not violate any law, regulation, or any right of any third party and are not designed to or will not in any way have deleterious effect on us, other users or any computer, network, software or hardware.
- At any point in time, your media kit and information can be removed from our website by written notice to the address listed below. Once written notice is received, your information will be removed within 5 business days..
Applicable Law: The Terms shall be governed by the State of Georgia, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. You agree and consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any state or federal court located in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically, including these Terms, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Severability. If any term or condition contained in the Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.